Wednesday 26 March 2008

Bookmark Swap at Crafts Beautiful

Crafts Beautiful Bookmark Swap Lazy Trout


I just received some mail today! In it was a bookmark from Lazy Trout. It is beautiful and has the Miracle of Friendship poem on the front.
It also has two surprises! 1) It is also a card and 2) the tag on the front slides to the side and underneath it is stamped! I love it in case you hadn't noticed!

Crafts Beautiful Bookmark Swap Lazy Trout

I sent mine in for the swap a couple of weeks ago and now I can show you what I made for it.
I am not sure who has received it yet, but I hope they like it.
Crafts Beautiful Bookmark swap Sewdelish

I used some pink card and sage green striped scrapbooking paper from my stash. (I am still trying to stick to my New Years Action Plan Challenge I set for myself) Then I scanned some pretty fabric and printed it for the front. I did some paper pricking on my sewing machine around the outside, then added some pretty ribbons and a couple of cute butterflies.
It was the first time for me participating in a swap, so once I got past the nerves and uncertainty of what was expected I actually enjoyed myself.
What do you think?

Crafts Beautiful Bookmark swap Sewdelish

I am now getting ready for the next swap - animals and/or sweets theme. YUM! I suppose you can't guess which theme I 'm going to choose?
Sewdelish signature

5 comments:

  1. I think they're both beautiful!

    I love you pin pricking - what a good idea to use the machine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bookmark looks so pretty. I just love the design lent by your sewing machine. The colors are perfect for spring too - very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your bookmark and can tell you the recipient was delighted ... and no wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies. I just found out myself that Lazy trout received mine! So it was a straight swap. How good is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...