Monday 10 March 2008

Changing Layout

Change blog layout template
My apologies for some of the strange happenings around here. I am trying to make things a little easier to find and also make some more room for links to pages you might like to visit.

If anything is not working properly, please let me know, so that I can fix it.

If you like some of these changes, you might like to check this site. There is a lot of information for new bloggers wanting to add some of their own personality to their blog! I find most of the information very helpful and easy to follow.

I don't like to post without a photo so here is our Little Easter Bunny having a nap. He is 18 mths old and a fully grown mini rex. One of his ears is heart-shaped, making him very special indeed! I will try to get a photo of his ear next time I remember. Just too cute!
Sewdelish signature

3 comments:

  1. Awwww ... bless ... what a cute lickle bunny.
    I like the new layout by the way.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww, that is the sweetest bunny. Your blog is nice. Saw you on Blog Catalog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...