Monday 17 March 2008

Winner of the Craft Guessing Competition 2008

Congratulations!

The winner of the Noodle box filled with 214 crafty goodies is.......


Elena from eptreasures who guessed 210 items in the box.
There were a few close guesses, but hers was the closest. Well done Elena!

As promised, I also have some consolation prizes to give out.


Randomly drawn
consolation prizes go to......

Lightening

Bloggernoob

Make and Takes

Akhn

Jules (Creative Makes)

And lastly those of you to receive my pay it forward blog candy are:

Jane

Max

Recycle Cindy


If you are a winner please email me your details so I can post your goodies out to you. You will find my email on the right.

Congratulations to all of you!

Sewdelish signature

13 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much. What a lovely surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome Lightening.

    SewDelish
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thank you so much :) what a nice surprise to wake up to :)

    congrats to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Elena on winning the noodle box. I wasn't far away with my guess of 2008 LOL!
    Well done to all the other winners too ... and thank you for awarding me some blog candy too. You are very generous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! What a lovely surprise! Thank you! Well done to everyone & congratulations to all the other winners too.
    Ciao for now, Elena :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thank you so much, this is completely unexpected.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations everyone. I'm sure you will love all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah for the Consolation!! I'll take it. Thanks SD!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great contest. I missed the deadline, but it looked like loads of fun.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I received my noodle box full of the competition goodies - it arrived today! Thank you!
    I will post about it on my blog shortly.
    Ciao, Elena :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...