Thursday 5 November 2009

Twisted Pyramage Card Using One of My Own Photos

SewDelish Twisted Pyramage Card Make using Inscape Tutorial

I made this card recently for our local vet as thanks for her saving Bell, one of our little dogs. I created it using a free program called Inkscape and downloaded a how to tutorial from here. You will need to join this ukscrappers to download the tutorial. This card was my first attempt at using inkscape and making a pyramage card. It took me a little while, but with practice I think I could whip one up in no time.

SewDelish Twisted Pyramage Card Make using Inscape Tutorial

I used a photo of Bell taken a few weeks prior to her surgery where she happened to be chewing on a rock. I used pearl-ex for the thanks and stamped some paw prints on the front and inside the card.

It was Bell's chewing on a stick that got her into trouble where she needed veterinary care and major abdominal surgery. Tinker was lost without her sister until she came home. Thankfully Bell is back to her normal self now chewing on anything small enough to fit in her mouth.
Sewdelish signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...