Tuesday 11 May 2010

Cup Cake Stand Doilies on My Cricut

Cupcake doilies on stand accent essentials cricut expression

It was my friend's birthday recently and I managed to find some time to create.

I cut huge scalloped doilies on my cricut to use on a cupcake stand. There was not enough sections on the stand for all the individual cupcakes(over 50) so I made the doilies to make room for them all.

Cupcake doilies on stand accent essentials cricut expression  chocolate cupcakes

I designed them on the Design Studio software program for the cricut and used the accent essentials cartridge. The doilies have a small hole in the centre for the stand and a slit so they can be removed and replaced without tearing the paper. I needed them to be fairly plain and not too fussy as they were for my friend’s 40th and she does not like pretty girlie things.

I also made the nutella filled chocolate cupcakes to go on the stand. They were bite sized cupcakes only 1" tall and really rich and delicious!
Sewdelish signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...