Sunday, 8 September 2013

Watch this space! Posting will be resuming shortly.


After building and moving into a new house I finally have my own room dedicated to sewing and crafting. I am still in the process of setting everything up, but I will be sharing photos as I set up my space and try to organise my supplies.

I have a few tutorials almost ready to share and a few makes to show you. Feel free to follow my blog or subscribe to read the latest updates as they are posted.

Sewdelish signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...