Thursday 23 June 2011

New Blog Look Vintage Style

I have been trying to update the look of my blog for a while now and finally manage to find something I like. Vintage Made for You has so many gorgeous designs and best of all they are free. If you have been viewing my blog whilst have been testing out the different looks, my apologies, it must have looked like there was a gremlin or two here!

If you don't remember what my blog looked like before the new background was installed here you go...

After
New blog background free

Before
New blog background free

I am really loving the new design and I am now thinking of changing my header too, so I am working on that to see what I can come up with.
Sewdelish signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...