Wednesday 10 December 2008

We have a Winner!

My sincere apologies to those of you waiting to find out the winner of the Mushroom Bag, I have not been well since I last posted. Hopefully things are on the way up again and I can get back into creating and blogging.

I used a random number generator, but couldn't figure out how to copy and paste it here, so the winner is...............

No. 1 - STACI!

Congratulations Staci, I will email you for you address, so I can post it out to you.
Sewdelish signature

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Staci, enjoy your remarkable prize whatever it is! I know it will be remarkable as PB creations are remarkable!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to post any future contest at my website : http://www.reviewsandgiveaways.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...