Wednesday 5 August 2009

Creating with Flower Soft and the New Polar White

Making Cards with Flower soft and Gum Tree Leaves and Flowers Stamp

DH took me to a craft fair over the weekend and they had almost every colour of Flower Soft in stock, including the newly released Polar White! I also found the stunning gum tree leaves and flowers stamp. I instantly fell in love with it and just had to have it as well as a few extra jars of Flower Soft. I have since gone mad stamping and adding flower soft in almost every colour. LOL Can you tell?

Making Cards with Flower soft and Gum Tree Leaves and Flowers Stamp
Click image to see larger view


The Polar White Flowersoft is very different from all the other colours and even has a little sparkle. It has a different texture, is much softer and stays together a little more. It is perfect for snow! I can't wait to try it on my Christmas cards this year!

Making Cards with Flower soft and Gum Tree Leaves and Flowers Stamp

The cards are for a swap and the others are toppers that I am in the process of making to add to other cards as they are finished. Once the flower soft glue is dry I add Stickles on the gumnut flowers to look like pollen.

Making Cards with Flower soft and Gum Tree Leaves and Flowers Stamp

I have heard you can use flowersoft on fabric! I will add that to my technique to try list and let you know how I go.
Have you used Flower Soft? What do you think the new Polar White?
Sewdelish signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...