Tuesday 1 September 2009

Monkeying Around with the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge

New Arrival Cricut Expression Cartridge Make Monkey Birthday Card Flocking Cuttlebug Sizzix Happy Birthday #3

Here is a cute little furry card that I made for my little nephew's 4th birthday. He just loves monkeys so this card from the New Arrival Cricut cartridge was perfect.

New Arrival Cricut Expression Cartridge Make Monkey Birthday Card Flocking Cuttlebug Sizzix Happy Birthday #3

When I made the card I had planned to cut the parts of the monkey in separate colours and paper piece them together; but changed my mind when I remembered that I had some gorgeous chocolate brown and orange flocking and googly eyes in my stash.

The swirly happy birthday sentiment is the Sizzix Sizzlits Happy Birthday #3 die. I use this one mostly on girly cards, but I thought it looked so much like the monkeys tail that I just had to use it! I cut it using the same card I used behind the monkey.

New Arrival Cricut Expression Cartridge Make Monkey Birthday Card Flocking Cuttlebug Sizzix Happy Birthday #3
Sewdelish signature

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to tell you I stumbled upon your blog looking for motivating projects! I just spent 2 hours here!! hah...loved every minute!!

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...