Thursday 1 April 2010

Papermania Honey and Hugs Owl Birthday Card

Papermania Honey and hugs owl birthday card Sewdelish


This was a fun quick card to make. I used the owl from the Honey and Hugs collection designed by Stephanie Dyment. I just love this range and ended up driving to 3 different scrapbook shops in search of it. Thankfully I found a new shop that is more like a crafters cave than shop.

The owl and happy birthday sentiment are adhered to patterned paper using foam dots to add a little dimension. I then added some stickles to the card but unfortunately it is not showing up in the photo.

I originally intended to give this card to my niece who will by turning 13 soon, but I am wondering if it may be a little too cute looking for her. I may just make another card in case I change my mind at the last minute. I would love to hear what you think.
Sewdelish signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...