Wednesday 18 May 2011

Pretty Mother's Day Card with Cricut Lacy Labels and Prima Flowers

Mother's day cricut lacy labels seasonal cake art prima flowers lace card
Here is a card I made for Mother's Day and could not share with you earlier. It is created with the Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art and a bunch of prima flowers.

I used my pink Amy Chomas gel pen holder for the first time to draw around the labels and sentiment before I cut them out. I also lightly sponged brilliance pink ink around the edges of the labels and added some bling to make it a little bit more special. (Click the photos for a closer view)

Mother's day cricut lacy labels seasonal cake art prima flowers lace card

I love how this card had turned out and I hope it gives you some inspiration. If you are interesed in the cut file, just email me with Mother's Day cut file in the subject line.
Sewdelish signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...