Saturday 12 April 2008

Cuttlebug and Big Bite Crop-a-dile!

Yippee! I have been spoiled. My DH bought me a cuttlebug, dies, embossing folders and a Crop-a-dile Big Bite! It is like Christmas!

Firstly my Cuttlebug is now my newest baby. It is portable, lightweight and so easy to use.

Cuttlebug embossing dies

It's amazing! Now I know what all the fuss is about. I tested paper, card, felt and craft foam and all worked really well. In just a few minutes I managed to churn these out...

Cuttlebug dies embossing cutouts shapes
No scrap of paper will ever be safe again. Especially once my DD finds out how to use it too! I am sure you will be seeing some of the results soon.

Crop-a-dile Big Bite
Onto my Big Bite. In Australia, most scrapbook stores have it on pre-order still, but I was lucky enough to find a store that actually had 2 in stock! It was only $10 dearer than the smaller Crop-a-dile. Well worth it I think. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I know I will get heaps of use from it. I will let you know how I go.

That's it for today as I am off to create!
Sewdelish signature

8 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you, what a great OH you have to have treated you to these craft goodies. I am desperate to buy me a Cuttlebug, but will have to wait until at least mid June . Your blog is looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Thats some great new stash!!! Cant wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped in to see what a Cuttlebug was. What does it do? Does it emboss paper? I can't wait to see what you make from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely message about my Etsy shop hun. How exciting, no piece of paper is now safe in your house, the flowers you have done are gorgeous
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for you comments. I will be posting some piccies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your going to be busy with all of those goodies :) I've added you to my links hun. Cheers ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your Big Bite lasts longer than mine which broke on the third use when I tried brass eyelets that weren't We R Memory Keeper ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love it when you get new gadgets & tools. With me it gives a new surge of inspiration - happy 'creating' with it all.
    Ciao, Elena :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...