Friday 4 April 2008

Baby Onesie Cards with Pacifier (Dummy)


Just a quick post today with some cute baby onesie cards I have been making. I originally saw these made by Donna, and through her site I found Lauren Meader, who has a tutorial to make them.

With a set of twins (a boy and a girl) just born into the family recently I thought it was a perfect excuse to make some of these adorable cards.

Baby Onsie Card onesie tutorial craft project babies boy girl twins
Baby Onsie Card onesie tutorial craft project babies boy girl twinsBaby Onsie Card onesie tutorial craft project babies boy girl twins

I have made some cute button and bead pacifiers (dummies) to embellish the cards too! They were a little fiddly to make, but fun!

Baby Onsie Card onesie tutorial craft project babies boy girl twinsBaby Onsie Card onesie tutorial craft project babies boy girl twins
Sewdelish signature

16 comments:

  1. WOW - thay are fab. Just love the little dummies great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a cool addition! I have a baby shower card to amke and may add that binkie! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are just adorable! I love that they are shaped like onsies and have little pacifiers on them. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute and unusual, I'd love to receive them, that's if I'd had twins of course - lol
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving the comment on my site. I LOVE your pacifiers!!! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cards, they are so sweet. The pacifiers are marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are Ssooooo sweet, made me feel quite broody!
    x Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! Thank you everyone for all of your wonderful comments.

    Sewdelish
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea. These are adorable!

    Love the mushroom pincushions too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh aren't they Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

    Sewdelish
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuter than cute! I love the boldness of the images, especially the fish :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. have to say these dummies are just so very cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...