Wednesday 21 May 2008

Announcing the Winners!

Well as we all know life sometimes has a habit of getting in the way of our plans, so I am only just getting around to announcing the winners to the Stepping Out challenge and also my 10,000 visitors blog candy.

I loved all the entries into my Stepping Out Challenge they were all lovely and original. You all deserve a pat on the back and thank you for entering. So as I guess you are all dying to know, the winner is.....


Barbra with her Crochet Cutlery Envelopes.

Congratulations Barbra! I have done a reasonable amount of knitting in my time and also dabbled in crochet too. I know how challenging and different they are.

Onto the winners of my Visitors blog candy, my daughter chose 2 numbers and the corresponding names are.......

Susie B and Linda

Congratulations ladies. If you email me your details (please include your Country) and I will post your goodies to you shortly.
Sewdelish signature

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and also to you for hosting such a fabulous challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations all winners! Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this! I won your candy! Ihope you received my email all the way from The Netherlands! TIA Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...