Monday 19 January 2009

Getting the hang of my BuG!

Cricut storybook cartridge Kaiser butterfly stamp card

Here is another card I have made using my Cricut Expression BuG! I used the Design studio program to help make this one and cut the scallop tag shape from the front of the base card so the colour matches perfectly. There is now a cutout of it on the inside for me to add another special message! I used the Storybook cartridge. It has so much on it, I only hope I don't wear it out!

Cricut storybook cartridge Kaiser butterfly stamp card

I also used one of my new Kaiser butterfly stamps that I heat embossed with copper embossing powder and then watercoloured. I also removed the stamped antennae and fashioned some wire ones instead.

This card is going to a special friend and will be sent on its' way shortly.
Sewdelish signature

3 comments:

  1. this is absolutely stunning, love this card of yours very much indeed. the butterfly is just elegant and beautiful!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning make, i love the colours you have used, looks like you are enjoying your bug

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...