Tuesday 6 January 2009

Happy New Year!

Well the festive season is now over and as usual we had loads of food leftover. So much that we made up numerous plates filled with delish Christmas goodies and pretended to be meals on wheels for our family and friends. After all there is only so much turkey, mince pies, pavlova and trifle one can eat!
Hope you found something lovely under the tree at Christmas! I know I did! I will be sharing a few things I have been making with it in the next few weeks. I have just finished writing another post scheduled for tomorrow that should keep you busy for a while. (wink wink!)

Wouldn't you know it, right at a critical crafting time last week, our printer decided it was time to go to printer heaven. It wasn't recognising cartridges and would take absolutely forever to print a black and white page! So now armed with a new printer (and oh soooo much better) I can print lots of things in just the same colour as shown on the monitor! I have been trying to give it a work out, just to make sure it still works! LOL
Anyway enough of the chatter, I am off to finish some tidying in my sewing room and then to cook some dinner.

Happy New Year to you all and I hope this year is much better for you than any before. I have lots of ideas for this year that I would like to share with you. So don't forget to keep checking back or even subscribe (the link is above) to be notified when I update with new posts.

xx
Sewdelish signature

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...