This is what I used to make the cards.
- Cuttlebug textile texture embossing folder for the card blank
- Cuttlebug embossing folders - swiss dots and mesh for the flower centres
- Cricut machine
- Walk in My Garden Cartridge for stems
- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge for blackout feature flowers
- Storybook Cartridge for the Tag
- Hero Arts Butterflies Stamp Set butterfly is hand cut after stamping
- Papercraft Stamps for the Hello stamp
- Polkadot Ribbon
- Versamagic Petunia Ink
- Pearlescent Dimensional Paint for the centre of the 'O' in the Hello sentiment
- Ice Stickles for sparkle on the butterflies
- Mini Foam Dots
I made miniature versions of the flower I used on the front to decorate the inside of the cards too. They add a lovely touch when the card is standing open.
I ended up making a few more of these to keep in my box of cards. I've left the tag blank so I can add a suitable sentiment later on.