Thursday 28 February 2008

Craft Prize - Blog Competition

Yippee! I have reached 2000 visitors since I started my blog back in mid December.

To
celebrate I am holding a contest.

SewDelish Craft Competition Contest 2000
The prize is the box and everything contained within it. International entries accepted and very welcome. I will also pay the postage. Entries open to male & females. This would make a great gift for a crafty person.
SewDelish Craft Competition Contest 2000

The noodle box contains lots of craft items suitable for cardmaking, scrapbooking and what ever else you can think of. Great value - Over AU$30 retail. Some items have been removed from their packaging in order to make room for more in the box! There are silk flowers, foamies, ribbons, sequins, mini bells, organza bags, stranded beads, 1m lengths of wool and more.....
How many? Well that's for you to guess!


BLOG COMPETITION RULES:

* All you need to do is guess how many items are in this box. Just leave a comment below with the number of items you think are in the box. Only one entry per person.

* The winner will be the one with the closest answer and will be announced here on the Friday 14th March.

* BONUS: Would you like to have an Extra entry to this competition?:
If you post about this contest in your blog and link to it you are permitted a total of 2 entries! This will be checked before announcing the winner.

* Don't forget to check back or subscribe to my blog's feed, just in case you are the winner.

PLEASE MAKE SURE I CAN CONTACT YOU. Email me through my profile page if you wish to remain anonymous.

* SewDelish reserves the right to disqualify persons not abiding by the rules of this competition and the judges decision is final.

Please note:
If you want post your guess anonymously please Email Me with your guess and a reference name.


Don't be fooled, I have managed to fill it with lots of crafty items, ribbons and embellishments.

SewDelish Craft Competition Contest 2000SewDelish Craft Competition Contest 2000

Have you found all the HINTS yet?




Sewdelish signature

65 comments:

  1. My guess is a bit to the extreme maybe but I say: 200

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) what a good give away game..

    I'll guess 156

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ickle Pickle here my guess it 687.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is 2000

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess would be 247.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks pp got your guess of 2000.

    Not sure who has guessed 333 though. Please email me if it was you

    Have fun guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful prize and I'm going to guess 205. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun contest !! I say ohhh 179.
    Twiggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will go with 186

    Nice idea you got here, thanks for stopping by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to be outrageous and guess 2008 ... don't have a clue where the hints are but then have never been good at puzzles LOL!

    Good luck everyone.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My guesses are 103 and 58. I linked to you on http://throughfisheyes.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhhh....what a lovely prize. I was going to guess 2000 or 2008 but I see those guesses are already taken.

    So, i'll say 1099. Pretty much a figure out of nowhere really. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, my guess is 208
    - Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will say 630 and 374 thats both my guesses for linking to my blog!

    Thanks sewdelish, I love your blog and this is a very generous contest to win blog candy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all your entries so far.

    Remember if you link to this post you can have two guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's 2008 things in the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. a random guess of 114 - great blog hun

    ReplyDelete
  18. G' Day! My guess is 100! :)

    dbstout[at]juno[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun contest! My guess is 192.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would say 30 since the container looks small like a to go box from the a Chinese restarunt.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great fun idea - my guess is 200.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've linked you to my blog so I can have another guess - woohoo - I'll guess 300

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well... I think I would like to guess 67.

    great contest!

    taradawnrobertson at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun idea for the competition. I am guessing that there are 350 things in there. I see some small stuff and it looks packed in.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi again, blogged about this here.
    So, my 2nd guess would be 314. Anywhere close?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ohhh I've added a link to my blog, sooooo my second guess is 2038
    Twiggy

    ReplyDelete
  27. 101 piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm going to guess 113. Thanks for this interesting contest.
    njones127 at tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well there could be little brads in there so I'll say urm.... 238

    Great game :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I saw your competition at Twiggypeasticks so I thought I'd pop along and have a guess.
    I shall guess 2114
    :/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I linked to your post....so second guess...
    2014

    Thank you. (Now I really should go to bed!)
    Jennie.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a wonderful idea - a gorgeous way to celebrate 2000 visits.
    My guess is - 172

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've just added a link for this competition in my blog here - http://eptreasures.blogspot.com/ so I'm back for my second guess .... 210

    ReplyDelete
  34. since someone else had 2008, I think it's 90 :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. My guess is gonna be 896 THanks for the fun game!
    Amberly

    ReplyDelete
  36. HI, oh how fun!!!! I am going to guess 299.
    Hugs,
    Jackie
    Plain-n-Simple!

    ReplyDelete
  37. OOOOh got to say 76.

    Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Found you from Blog Catalogue. Great contest. I can't resist entering.

    I guess 557.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I will guess 546. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  40. My guess would have been 2000 but I see a couple of other bloggers have already said that :))
    Its a great competition though and a wonderful prize. Very generous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I say 100!

    what a fun contest, thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I found you through a comment you left for me at my blog. Thought I'd jump in and have a guess.
    101 is my guess.
    I dont know how to link to you, I've never done that before, but it's something I would like to do.
    http://cats-rockin-crochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. scrumptious looking blog candy, very generous of you hun.

    I guess 855 for no other reason than I like that number ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I will say 235 items.

    ReplyDelete
  45. my guess is 2001 dont know why but that number popped in my head

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for all your entries everyone.
    Will announce the winner on Monday!

    SewDelish
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...