Tuesday 19 February 2008

Vintage Knitting and Crochet Patterns

Vintage Knitting and Crochet Patterns

Look what I bought today from a local thrift shop. A few vintage and not so vintage knitting and crochet patterns. Actually I bought more than this, but these are my favourites. It is so hard to find anything like these in stores today. A treasure trove of beautiful patterns.

I just adore this baby knitted pixie bonnet.

Pixie Baby Bonnet

A cute star and flower doily.
The original price of 35 cents for the
whole booklet still on the front.
I wonder how old this is!

star and flower doily

This crochet butterfly doily looks like it is tatted.

crochet butterfly doily

I want to get knitting again as soon as this sweltering hot summer is over.
Sewdelish signature

6 comments:

  1. That pixie bonnet is adorable!!! Some great finds there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lazy-Trout. It is one of my favorite patterns here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will see if I have any crochet patterns in hiding and will let you have them if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet of you. Thanks Max.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love vintage patterns. I have several crochet books that I have gotten that I cherish. I'll use and keep them until the end of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me the name of the booklet that has the crocheted butterfly doily? That is different and very lovely. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...