Thursday 21 May 2009

Bind-it-all Special Secrets Notebook

Chinese brocade fabric notebook make Bind-it-allAlign Center

Here is a notebook that I made for my DD. Her favourite colour is turquoise. This is a special book for her to write all the things she wants to as she grows from a young girl into a young lady.

The notebook is covered in chinese brocade fabric. The beads are what was left from making her Princess Jasmine costume a couple of years ago and they hold a special place in her heart as it was a very memorable occasion for her. I lined the inside of the covers in scrapbooking paper and also covered a pencil to match. I used my bind-it-all and then I tied a length of turquoise ribbon to the wires on the inside for my daughter to use as a bookmark.

Chinese brocade fabric notebook make Bind-it-all
Sewdelish signature

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I'm sure your DD will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is exquisitly beautiful! I would buy that myself! Your DD is one lucky DD to be have been thought of. SHe will enjoy using this. Excellent make darlin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...