Tuesday 25 March 2008

Collecting Seeds and Free Printable Seed Packets

collect parsley seeds

I collected some seeds from our parsley today and instead of keeping them in ordinary envelopes I decided to do some online searching for printable seed packets. Yes, I know I could have designed and printed some myself, but then where is the fun in finding some really great sites to share with you!

collect parsley seeds

Here are a couple of links for you. I particularly like the origami seed packets that you can print and make up or use you own pretty paper then just add a label. This is a fun activity to get kids involved in. Collecting dry seeds, identifying as well as cutting and gluing the seed packets.

Alenka's printables

Mardar"s Stuff - Seed packets

Origami Seed packet

More origami seed packets

Allfreeprintables seed packets

Katydid Creations Seed packets and tutorial (Edited 13 Oct 2008 - This link appears to be requesting a password so may be going through upgrades or now made private. I will check the link periodically in the event it is just being upgraded)
(15th April 2009 - This link still appears set to private, however her templates have been shared here. Hope that helps anyone after them)

Free Printable Download Seed Packets Pouches

These are really great not only for seeds, but also for novelty gifts like bath salts, coffee or tea bag samples, and even for giving a gift card.

There are some really cute seed packet angels you can make. (They are on my to do list) You will find some gorgeous photos of them here and the instructions for making them are over here.

If you know of any other great sites that have printable seed packets, you can email me or leave a comment so I can add them to the list.
Sewdelish signature

3 comments:

  1. I used these seed packets for a challenge.

    Hope they are useful to you.
    http://katydidcreations.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/07/seed-packets-ev.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Max, I will add the link to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listed under Wedding Invitations, but could be used for anything really

    http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=109

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...