Friday 7 March 2008

Printable Party Favor Gift Boxes to Make

Printable Noodle Boxes Wedding Favours Gift Party Favors

I was stumbling on the web recently and came across these really cute mini noodle boxes. They are free to download and print on an A4 sheet of paper. There are so many to choose from and you just print the pages with the designs you want. Perfect for wedding and party favours

I couldn't resist having a go at making some, and with Easter just around the corner, they will be perfect to present a small gift for teachers and school friends.

Printable Noodle Boxes Wedding Favours Gift Party Favors

The noodle boxes work really well printed on card, but if you don't have any, (or you run out like I did), then just glue two sheets of printer paper together after printing. I used a glue stick and then ironed the pages to prevent them from warping.

Use your imagination to decorate the boxes. I made holes in the sides of mine with a tiny hole punch and then attached a brad or eyelet to hold it together. For the pink one I added a plain gold wire handle. The blue one only has brads at the sides. The yellow box has a beaded handle and the purple noodle box I folded with the printed side on the inside and rather than close the top I have left it open.

Printable Noodle Boxes Wedding Favours Gift Party Favors

Add your own ideas and see what you come up with. I like to add my own twist on things when I create, but these are so pretty on their own anyway.
Sewdelish signature

10 comments:

  1. I just love these - they are so cute!!!

    I have loads of templates stored on my computer that I have never tried - maybe I should start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lazy-Trout.
    They are great to just print off to present a last minute gift of baked goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so dinky and very versatile ... must give them a try.
    Thanks for the link and for showing your super little boxes ... the little beaded handles are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boxes, thanks hun. Think I'll print some off using some Easter papers I've bought and make some little eggy boxes. I love the ones you've made.
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fabulous, I will have to print some out.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this link Sewdelish - these will be really useful for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No problems! I'm happy to share with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... How many items could you cram into one of these noodle boxes? ;)

    Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...