Friday 21 March 2008

You Make My Day Award


I received a wonderful surprise You make My Day Award yesterday from the lovely Tullavilla over at Edwina's Random Ramblings.

Now I will pass it on to 10 other lovely people. Just right click the award and save to your computer. Then you can upload to your blog and pass it on too!

Little Cotton Rabbits


Happy Birds Crafting Haven

Natalie's World of Sparkling Cards

Lazy-Trout

Crafterella

Thrift Shop Romantic

More to come shortly.
Sewdelish signature

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, it's my first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome ladies.

    Sewdelish
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I will try to address this either along with my Wednesday post, or later in the week. That's so nice! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment.

To add a link copy the code below and insert the url where it says YOUR BLOG URL(between the quotation marks). It should then show a clickable link in your comment.


<a href="YOUR BLOG URL">See Here</a>


Comments left that include email addresses or blatant advertising will not be published for your protection and that of other viewers.

SewDelish

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...